Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Moving On.......

I am here to provide a sense of closure to the journey this space has taken me on as I realize that it has been seven months since I traveled down its path. I feel so different yet so familiar as a result of the growth that has taken place through my writings and musings but am no longer compelled to articulate my experience which now seems so distant and impersonal. Perhaps that is my fault for not honoring my commitment to the frequency of writing I intended, perhaps it is the natural progression of things. Whatever the reason, i am saying goodbye.

My departure comes with a few new and exciting aspects to my "practice". I completed my yoga certification and will hopefully be teaching in some capacity come fall. I met an amazing and eclectic group of people and will carry the experience with me in yoga and in life.

Sloane Elizabeth arrived in our lives on July 13th in a predictable intense and rapid fashion. She is the completion of something I didn't realize was lacking and has continued to inspire, challenge and strengthen my mothering journey in ways similar and foreign to that of her brother. I adore her.

Practice, practice, practice.

No comments: