Friday, October 10, 2008

Wonderment, Part Three

I was rereading some old posts the other day when I came across one from last winter where I inanely wrote about a favorite expression of Liam's in his early verbal days. I got hit hard with a dose of "OMG, I forgot about that" and realized there would be so many things about our early days together that would be stored in the deepest parts of my mind, possibly found only with a prompt such as this. I suppose this is one of the many reasons that I share my thoughts and experiences here, as authentic (I hope) written documentation of all things wonderful and complicated motherhood has to offer. Here are some of the most current things I hope never to forget about my boy-

Dancing in circles to "Shake It"
Puppy Kisses
His love of my nana's cooking
"Doing his part" while I run the sweeper
Saying "let's do this" as we are going somewhere (thanks to his dad)
"mommy pick uppy"
The sweet nestled smell of his 'blankie'
Watching "Emeril Live" after nap
The all encompassing exclamation "Holy Moses!"

From this post to God's ears.....

No comments: